Announcements and Important Events
Effective Monday, January 25, 2021 we will begin to welcome a limited number of Penn Hills spectators at home events so that parents/guardians/family can see their student-athletes compete. Each student-athlete will be issued two FREE season passes for the remainder of the regular season. Here are the stipulations:
- Adults ONLY will be admitted with the issued season passes (parents/guardians/aunts/uncles/grandparents etc.). Spectators will be asked to show the pass at the door to the ticket taker/security officer/event manager to enter.
- Student-athletes may NOT give their pass to another high school student or college student. Students will not be admitted and will be sent home.
- Children ages 12 and under may accompany their parent/guardian to the game but MUST sit with their parent/guardian at all times. Children do not have to show a pass to be admitted.
- Masks must be worn at all times. Spectators who fail to comply after repeated reminders will be asked to leave.
- Spectators must spread out in the bleachers and maximize the space available.
- We will continue to live stream events for fans who are not able to attend in person.
- Season passes are not valid for WPIAL/PIAA playoff events and are not valid at other schools. Each school has their own policy for spectators.
- For senior night, seniors will be issued an additional two tickets for family to attend (4 total per senior on senior night, 2 passes for underclassmen). Siblings are permitted to attend on senior night.
- No concession stands are permitted. Spectators may bring their bottled water/beverage into the venues.
Live Stream Information:
JV/Varsity Basketball- Games will be live streamed via the NFHS Network.
9th Grade Basketball- Games can be live streamed via the NFHS Network.
Wrestling- Matches will be streamed via the NFHS Network
7th & 8th Grade Boys Basketball- Games will be live streamed on Facebook Live- Penn Hills Athletics page
Swimming and Diving- Meets will be streamed via Facebook Live- Penn Hills Athletics page
Senior Night Dates:
- Wrestling- Friday, Jan 29 at 6:45pm (match at 7pm vs. Peters Township)
- Swimming & Diving- Thurs, Feb 4 at 5:30pm (meet at 6pm vs. Shaler)
- Boys Basketball & Cheerleading- Tues, Feb 9 at 7pm (vs. Kiski at 8pm)
- Girls Basketball- Thurs, Feb 11 at 7pm (vs. Woodland Hills at 8pm)
- Bowling- Fri, Feb 5 at 3:00pm (vs. Redeemer at 3:15pm)
If you have questions, please email Ms. Strauss, Athletic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.