Announcements and Important Events
GENERAL PUBLIC TICKET LINK: https://gofan.co/p/E1F0AADD07A22611426B0106AC56F146
For this Friday's home basketball games vs. Franklin Regional (1/28/22), we will be slightly increasing capacity for spectators. Friends and family members will have the opportunity to buy tickets through team specific links on GoFan.
How do ticket sales work?
- Each team will have access to a GoFan link for their family and friends to purchase tickets online. This link should stay within the team until all parents/guardians have had the opportunity to buy tickets to watch their kids play.
- All tickets are $5.00 plus processing fees.
- Tickets go on sale Wed 1/26 at 10:30AM and will end on Fri 1/26 at 8:30PM (or when sold out). A maximum of 2 tickets per transaction is permitted.
- Once all tickets are sold out, no additional tickets will be available.
- The door will be open from 5:30pm until the end of halftime of the boys varsity basketball game.
- No spectators will be permitted to enter after halftime and there is no re-entry.
- Fans who purchase tickets will show their virtual ticket at the entrance and the ticket takers will validate their ticket(s). If tickets are validated prior to entry, the ticket will not be accepted (no entry).
How many tickets will be sold?
- Each Penn Hills team (girls basketball, boys basketball, and cheerleaders) will be allotted 120 tickets per team for their family and friends to purchase.
- Each Franklin Regional team (girls basketball and boys basketball) will be allotted 75 tickets per team for their friends and family members to purchase.
- Team specific links will be sent to the head coaches for them to share with their team members directly. There will not be a public link for this specific event.
MASKS: Masks are required to be worn by all spectators at all times.